Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kuramasgirlrei1976
Kuramasgirlrei1976

Broken Home Empty Broken Home

Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:47 pm
Her name is Lorelei Young and she had been friends with Brandon Foster since they were two.

His parents are Stephanie (Stef) and Mike Foster. When he was five his parents divorced and Stef got full custody of Brandon, Mike has visitations.

Stef and Lena got together after her and Mike divorced. That means they moved into a new house and Brandon got his own room again.

To Lorelei, Stef had always acted like a mom to her and she was the best mom ever.

Her mom was a teacher at another school. Her dad was a doctor, both her parents came from broken and abusive homes so they had done the same to her, they thought it was okay to do so.

Lorelei and Brandon grew up together, they went to school together and Lena watched over her and gave Stef updates everyday about Lorelei.

There was rarely a time where she got to stay with Brandon, but when she did she loved it.

On the rare occasions she was allowed to stay, she enjoyed the positive attention.

"Miss Stef...will you be my mommy?" she asked

"Oh? Wanna tell me why sweet girl?"

"I'm not allowed too"

"Oh, well, let's get you to bed" she said picking her up.

She let out a yelp that startled Mike and Brandon.

Stef lifted up Lorelei's shirt to reveal a big bruise on her back.

Lore baby, did mommy or daddy do this?" Stef asked

She held up 2 fingers, letting her know both did it.

Mike looked at Stef. "Hey B, can you take Lore to your room okay?" Mike said

"Okay" Brandon said.

They went to his room and she sat in the corner waiting for her punishment

If her parents found out they would beat her more or kill her

She didn't want to go home the next day, she knew what was waiting for her at home.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum